For more information about recent news releases or company updates, please click on the following links.
• New Ortho2 Webinar Format and Archives Ortho2 Webinars have always been a great solution for training new users, refreshing experienced users, and learning about new features. Beginning in July, you’ll have even more opportunities to learn how to make the most out of your Edge or ViewPoint system. Each month, we’ll cover two Edge topics and two ViewPoint topics, and as always, you’ll have several dates and times to choose the one that best fits your schedule. Check out the upcoming webinars.
Additionally, many webinars are now recorded. So if you are unable to attend, you can now check out our archive of Edge and ViewPoint webinars under the Visual Help section of our customer site.
• Ortho2 announces the release of Edge 3. Ortho Computer Systems, Inc. announces the release of Edge 3. This new version of Edge features a myriad of enhanced features and improved functionality designed to optimize the efficiency of the practice. Click to read the full release.
• Thank you to everyone who stopped by our booth at the AAO in Philadelphia. Click here to see photos on our Facebook page.
• Time to Retire Windows XP and Word / Office 2003! As we mentioned in the October 2012 newsletter, the clock is ticking on Windows XP as a viable operating system. Microsoft ceased mainstream support for it back in 2009, and will drop extended support for it in April 2014. Read more...
• The Cutting Edge Webinar Series returns in April!
This free webinar series features tips and tricks to grow your practice from some of the top names in orthodontics. Check out the schedule at www.ortho2.com/cuttingedge and register today. Exclusively for Ortho2 users, recent grads, and residents.
• Windows 8 and Ortho2 Windows 8 comes in four distinct editions. Both Edge and ViewPoint are certified for use with the Pro and Enterprise editions.
The "core" version, also known as just Windows 8, is not intended for professional use and is not recommended.
Windows RT does not function on personal computers and will not work with ViewPoint or Edge.
• 2013 Users Group Meeting Photos
Be sure to check out the photos from the 2013 Users Group Meeting in Las Vegas!
• 2013 Meeting Schedule Click here to to view the 2013 meeting schedule.
If you would like to view current or past Ortho2 Newsletters, please
For more information about upcoming orthodontic meetings, seminars, and webinars, please
Register for Updates
If you would like to register or re-register for e-mail updates, please
If you would like to review our news updates of the past,