Char Eash is the founder and CEO of Profit Marketing Systems South, Inc. an Orthodontic Communication Enhancement firm that specializes in efficiency and profitability for the Orthodontic practice. Char possesses an enthusiastic ability to create an office environment that fits the needs of the Doctor(s), Team, and the practice network.
Providing over 15 years of experience in orthodontic consulting with over 200 orthodontic teams across the country. Char is a consultant who strives to create a profitable and enjoyable environment for her clients and their teams.
Her many Seminars and Trainings around the country have been noted as "The best, most practical and useful information to benefit the Orthodontic practice".
She focuses on:
- Excellence in the development of Doctor/Assistant/Chair time Scheduling.
- Job Design Development and Employee Appraisal Systems.
- Transition Preparation and Successful Systems for implementation to make the transition work.
- OSHA-Infection Control Efficiency and Training.
- Profitability Monitors.
- Business Plan Development and Implementation.
- Retreat and Annual Staff Meeting Presentations.
- Accredited General Dental Seminar Presentation for Referring Dental Teams.
- New Office Design and Remodeling Options for Efficiency.
- Equipment and Computer utilization.
Articles & Publications
- "The interview and hiring process according the Americans With Disabilities Act and the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission". (Part I, Part II) American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. May 1996
- "Office Policies and benefits, update". (Part I, Part II) American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. June 1996
- "Avoid the Trial and Error Syndrome- The process of Transition." Pennsylvania Orthodontic Association Newsletter Spring 1998
- "Do you have a clear game plan for staff replacement?" Orthodontic Fee Plan Newsletter Volume Three Spring 2000
- "The New Patient Telephone Experience for the Progressive Orthodontic Practice" AAO Distant Learning March 2008
- "Attracting and Retaining Key Team Members for Your Orthodontic Practice!" AAO Bulletin February 2009
Profit Marketing Systems, Inc. Publications
- Numbers, Numbers, Numbers - What Numbers an Orthodontic Practice should Monitor
- Fine - Tuning your Written Materials and Correspondence
- Developing Your Vision - Mission Statement, Job Designs/Descriptions and Sample Training Programs
- Environmental Safety Handbook - A guide to OSHA Training
- Quick Reference Guide - Employee Handbook and Appraisal Systems
- 12 Months of Effective Staff Meetings and Agendas